Contribution Options

Options

Friday, June 14, 2024

Okay so I have some working retro gaming stuff, not much though.  Here's a list:  One Super Nintendo/SNES, also one working NEC TurboGrafx-16 (AKA PC Engine), a few original X-Boxes w/LAN ports (two of them actually work, but one needs cleaned I think), an Xbox 360 Elite (had to swap out power brick & cord but it's fine now), & an old laptop that still runs Total Annihilation (Cavedog Entertainment) RTS for old school PC gaming (There's a Steam version but I never played it from there).  And friends I need to get another Atari 2600 because I found a Yar's Revenge cartridge (One of my brothers loved that game so much he played it hard until he flipped the points you know 9999999 or whatever to make points roll over...).  Some time later noticed a 27" CRT from some porch that was going to basically be thrown away in next week's trash or bulk pickup or something.  I stopped & picked it up.  Put it in my vehicle & drove it home.  Nobody cared.  Later I plugged my Super Nintendo/SNES into it & it still worked.  Slapped in an old Sim City cartridge & then decided to go a little hard until I reached the finance limit, & could no longer build more revenue for my treasury. 
https://i.ibb.co/XWFTFJv/simcity-999999-copy.jpg 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment